To become a preeminent educational institution locally, regionally, and internationally.
Effective education and training with active contribution to scientific research and community service.
The University aims to:
- Graduate competent professionals to meet the needs of the labor market.
- Engage in community service.
- Conduct scientific research.
- Provide competitive postgraduate programs.
- Provide health care and promote health awareness to the public.
- Encourage lifelong learning through accredited continuous education programs.