Applicants for this Diploma Course must meet the following requirements:
- Be graduate of a Dental School recognized by the Saudi Health Council.
- Be a qualified Dental Surgeon, registred and licensed to practice in Saudi Arbia.
- Be covered by an indemnity insurance protection plan at the time of the program.
- Have immunization against Hepatitis B.
- Pass the admission test by Riyadh Elm University (REU)
- Complete and signed the consent form to agree and accept all the rules and regulations of Riyadh Elm University.
Registration is now open
The Program Start on October 2020