Whilst expert professionals for post graduate program of Master of Science in Dentistry, Master of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharm. D. will be responsible to assist and guide graduate students to achieve their professional growth during the course of the program; also will advise students in the selection of their research proposals for the Thesis preparation and defense.
Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy is the First private health higher education colleges with an outstanding record of leadership in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia being a premier provider of quality didactic and clinical education in Dentistry, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences. It is primed with highly sophisticated equipments, digital and modernized facilities with electronic communication system.
For 8 years in arena, it rapidly grows and expands its academic operation, home for more than 2,000 students and 620 full time employees. It has 4 campuses; the Olaya Campus known as Female Section located in Olaya Road in the heart of Riyadh, the Qurtoba Campus is a Male Section located in King Khalid International Airport Road at the north-east of Riyadh, the East Satellite Campus housed for Male Clinical Sessions located in the east of Riyadh along Dammam Road, and the An Namuthajiyah Campus twin tower building located in King Fahad Road.
Riyadh is the largest city of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and considered as the capital city financial and business center of the Middle East. It is recognized as one of the richest cities in the Middle East and the 80th richest city in the world. The industrial areas are located on the East and the North-East of the city including some of the worldâ€™s largest factories of oil-related industries. As the world’s largest oil exporter that offers multiple opportunities, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has multinationals resident workers with almost 74 nationalities working in health and education system. It is a tax free country and there is no tax at all. It is also rich in culture with different historical places that people love to visit and see famous ancient scenic spot.
- Earned Ph.D. or Master Degree in related discipline of Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing Program & Allied Sciences
- Professional Certification/Board Certificate
- Evidence of ability to teach effectively at the university level
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have an array of multilevel interest in research and publications
- Updated CV (updated email and current postal/residential address)
- Passport Copy
- 2×2 ID Photo (current)
- University Credentials Certificates (PhD, Master Degree, Bachelor and others)
- Certificate(s) of Employment
- Current Post Appointment from the University
- Three (3) Character Reference with Name and Official Email (Person whom you know and work with for the last 5 years – 1 Boss and 2 Collegues)
- What is your goal and why you want to work at RCsDP?
- What’s your plan for the next 5 years?
- Other necessary documents such as Background Checking.
Note: We will not accept and entertain incomplete application requirements.
Commensurate with qualification and experience, competitive salary package – tax free, attractive benefits including paid annual leave of 30 days, multiple vacations, housing allowance, round trip ticket and health insurance for 3 family members.
The Recruitment Department encourage the applicants who desire to be part of our team to submit a letter of application, curriculum vitae, statement of teaching interest and capacities, certificate of teaching experience and academic credentials. For further information contact and email us at email@example.com