To become a preeminent educational institution locally, regionally, and internationally.
Effective education and training with active contribution to scientific research and community service.
The University aims to:
- Graduate competent professionals to meet the needs of the labor market.
- Engage in community service.
- Conduct scientific research.
- Provide competitive postgraduate programs.
- Provide health care and promote health awareness to the public.
- Encourage lifelong learning through accredited continuous education programs.
- Knowledgeable and life-long learner
- Reflective and problem solver
- Skilled communicator
- Digitally skillful
- Ethical and professional
- Leadership and teamwork
- Accountable toward community
|Knowledge and Understanding
||K.1 Demonstrate expertise and proficiency in an academic or professional discipline and engage in the process of academic discovery. (attribute 1)
S.1 Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills. (attribute 2)
S.2 Utilize research and Integrate skills from core competencies to serve the needs of local and global communities. (attribute 3 & 8)
V.1 Apply effective communication, information, and digital literacy skills. (attribute 4 & 5)
V.2 Demonstrate professional ethics and act with integrity. (attribute 6)
V.3 Display leadership and interdisciplinary teamwork skills. (attribute 7)