Responsibilities of the Advisor
- Meeting with the students during the orientation to help them in their academic/ educational transition (Preparatory, preclinical, clinic)
- Individual meeting with the students within the first 2 weeks of the semester to assist with the schedule changes in the drop/add period when necessary.
- Maintenance of a current file on students’ progress and academic improvement as well as achievement of requirements.
- Posting the office hours for advising in the schedule and adhere to them.
- Present information for tutoring and study skills.
- Acknowledge any present academic difficulties and help to resolve these difficulties or problems.
- Reporting the students’ progress to the administration for further action plan