College of Dentistry
The College of Dentistry at Riyadh Elm University (formerly Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy), was Established in 2004, as the first Health College within the Higher Education Private Institutes in Saudi Arabia.
The College Achieved the Institutional and Program Accreditation by the National Center for Academic Accreditation and Evaluation “NCAAA”/Educational and Training Evaluation Commission since 2010.
The six-year Bachelor of Dental Surgery Program at the College of Dentistry at REU, presents a stimulative and enjoyable program that develops knowledge, skills and attitudes producing life-long learners.
The curriculum of the Dentistry program provides students with Lectures, Labs, Seminars and Clinical Training from the outset of the program, with an emphasis on the recognition and prevention of oral diseases, to produce a well-rounded, thinking and mature graduates to play a main role in the Society of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The REU Alumni realize the awareness of research methodology towards Evidence-Based Dentistry, In addition to the sense of community responsibility so that all patients can access needed care.
Effective dental education and training with active contribution towards scientific oral health research and meeting the oral health needs of the society.
- Graduate dentists competent to meet the oral health care needs of the population
- Engage in community service
- Provide oral health care and promote health awareness to the public
- Conduct scientific oral health research
- Preparing students for graduate study programs
- Provide lifelong learning through accredited continuous education programs