The College of Pharmacy Faculty’s major research efforts focus on development of new drugs, drug delivery systems, drugs mechanisms of action, safe and effective drug therapy, and outcomes research related to the effect of pharmaceutical care on patients’ quality of life.
Recent Research list:
- Alqarni, E., Alhossan D., ,Alrumayyan, D., Alotaibi, H., Alotaibi, H., Almousa, S., Rahman, G., and Abdelazim,D., (2020)., Assessment of the role of green tea use on oral health, ijramr; 07, (01): 5567-5571
- Albalawi, M., Sharf Eldeen,D., (2019)., Assessment of the attitude and knowledge of drug -drug interactions among health care professionals in Prince Abdul-Mohsin hospital in Alula, Saudi Arabia,WJPR, 08,(13):1213-1225
- Kamel, A.M., Behery, F.A., Kenawy, G.M., El Ghamrawy, T.A., Ali, M.S., Nasr, M.M., Shaheen, M.A., Shatat, R.S. and Baag, M.M., 2020. Exploring study skills among university students in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Journal of Oral Sciences, 7(2), p.90.
- Qaddour, E., 2019. Oral Health Knowledge among Pharmacists in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Advanced Medical and Dental Sciences Research, 7(7), pp.62-68.
- Qaddour, E. (2019). International Journal of Pharma Sciences and Scientific Research. Estimation of Tacrolimus Binding to Erythrocytes in Liver Transplant Patients in Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Pharma Sciences and Scientific Research
- Yong, K.Y., Chin, J.H. and Shukkoor, M.S.A., 2020. Evaluation of acute toxicity of Manilkara zapota extracts. Materials Today: Proceedings, 29, pp.26-29.
- Yong, K.Y. and Shukkoor, M.S.A., 2020. Manilkara Zapota: A phytochemical and pharmacological review. Materials Today: Proceedings.
- Yong, K.Y., Shukkoor, M.S.A. and Chin, J.H., 2020. Analgesic activity of chloroform and methanolic leaf extracts of Manilkara zapota. Materials Today: Proceedings, 29, pp.20-25.