The Dental Revolution which is RCsDP’s quest to produce  Practice Ready Graduates was spearheaded by our respected Rector, Prof. Abdullah Al Shammery. He presented it before the present batches of male dental interns in Qurtoba Campus on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 and for the females in An Namuthajiyah Campus last Wednesday, November 15, 2017.

It was attended by 42 males and 147 female interns as well as by the intern Clinic Directors, Dr. Bader Hussein, Dr. Faisal Al Shail, Dr. Abdulmohsen Mashaan and the Director of the QA Interns Training Program, Dr. Lilibeth Gaffud.

Prof. Abdullah lectured on this innovative approach which is intended for the upcoming dental interns. He also encouraged the present batches to choose for it during their present training.

The dental revolution will comprise of 44% clinical training and the remaining 56% distributed equally into self development sessions, didactic activity, community and research project sessions, library session, specialty interest session or postgraduate attachments and Saudi Licensure Exam Preparation Review.

The self development will dwell on mastery of quality management, knowledge of infection control measures and familiarization of different marketing strategies.

The SLE review is aimed in making our interns acquire high scores by building their confidence in tackling examination thru rigorous preparation. The specialty session on the other hand will expose them in the specialty of their choice as part of their future career preference.

In addition to this the Rector did an open discussion with the Interns to address their pertinent issues in order to reach a common goal.

Our Rector time and again has proven to be the pioneer and front liner in Dental Education. His advanced vision has catapulted him as an educator whose mission is to teach his students to be ready in the competitive world of the dental practice may it be clinical, academic or administrative.

He vows to continue revolutionary changes towards the achievement of exemplary excellence in the field of dental education.


Recent Tweets