Master of Clinical Pharmacy & Pharm. D. Certificate
The Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharm. D. Certificate Program offered by Riyadh Elm University, Formerly Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy is designed to provide practicing pharmacists the opportunity to extend their education, enhance their clinical skills, and complete Pharm. D. training while remaining in the workforce. This is an important advancement in the level of practice in the profession of pharmacy. The curriculum promotes active learning, problem solving, and critical thinking. The didactic and experiential portion curriculum is designed to be completed in two (2) years and awarded a Pharm. D. certificate followed by six (6) months of research dissertation to satisfy the requirement for Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacy.
The mission of the program is the delivery of pharmaceutical care. Pharmaceutical care involves the process through which a pharmacist collaborates with a patient and other professionals in designing. Implementing, and monitoring a therapeutic plan that will produce specific therapeutic outcomes for the patient. Therefore, we have two major goals for the Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharm. D. program.
These goals are:
- To provide graduates with a basic core of knowledge, skills, values and attitudes needed by pharmacists to meet the professional competencies necessary to become generalists who practice pharmaceutical care.
- To prepare graduates to assume leadership in the provision of pharmaceutical care and advance the practice of pharmacy.
To be admitted into the Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacy, Pharm. D. Certificate, students must provide the following requirements:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Photo, White Background
- Copy of graduation certificate (minimum of very good or above average GPA)
- Copy of Official Academic Record
- English Proficiency Test exam TOEFL (iBT) or ILETS
- Copy of Release Letter from your employer that covers the program duration (if applicable)
- (3) Recommendation Letters
- A personal statement (not more than 300 words), stating your career objectives and your past experiences
- Copy of Professional Classification and Registration ID of Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (Pharmacist)
- Payment of Registration Fee
- Copy of the National ID or Iqama ID
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): 5, 000 SR
Acceptance Administrative Fee (Paid after Acceptance): 5,000 SR
Annual Fee: 150, 000 SR
Tel. #: 011-210-0000
Mobile #: (966) 504500476
Email: [email protected]