Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance
Students will be enrolled for two years during which they will be able to develop critical-thinking and research skills while learning industry standards in quality assurance and typically complete a thesis or graduate project. The program opens many opportunities for the enrolled students as they may work as,
- Product Developers
- Quality Control Auditors
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Graduate qualified pharmacists to deal with pharmaceutical and cosmetic products quality control in order to meet the needs of governmental and private drug sectors as well as pharmaceutical industries.
- Conduct scientific pharmaceutical research.
- Provide competitive postgraduate programs in pharmaceutical disciplines.
- Encourage lifelong learning through accredited continuous education programs.
- Engage in community service.
- Promote health awareness among the public.
To be admitted into the Program, students must provide the following requirements:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- (2) Personal Photos, White Background
- Copy of graduation certificate (minimum of very good or above average GPA)
- Copy of Official Academic Record
- English Proficiency Test exam TOEFL (iBT) or ILETS
- (2) Recommendation Letters
- A personal statement (not more than 300 words), stating your career objectives and your past experiences
- Copy of Professional Classification and Registration ID of Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- Copy of Registration Fee Deposit Slip
- Copy of the National ID or Iqama ID
- Copy of Name page of your Passport