Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance
The Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance, through Riyadh Elm University is designed and constructed to strengthen pharmacists with the most recent techniques and procedures of product analysis. In addition to the knowledge of the various factors and parameters encountered in the stability of all pharmaceutical products intended for medical, dietary or cosmetic purposes.
Drug Quality Control Authorities and Pharmaceutical Industries are facing waves of new drug products and omission of others. Therefore, new strategies and advanced technologies are eminent to establish updated procedures to assure the safety and efficacy of such products.
Students will be enrolled for two years during which they will be able to develop critical-thinking and research skills while learning industry standards in quality assurance and typically complete a thesis or graduate project. The program opens many opportunities for the enrolled students as they may work as,
- Product Developers
- Quality Control Auditors
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Quality Assurance Managers
Effective education and training in pharmaceutical analysis, quality assurance and regulatory affairs with active contribution towards scientific pharmaceutical research in the service of society and economy.
- Graduate qualified pharmacists to deal with pharmaceutical and cosmetic products quality control in order to meet the needs of governmental and private drug sectors as well as pharmaceutical industries.
- Conduct scientific pharmaceutical research.
- Provide competitive postgraduate programs in pharmaceutical disciplines.
- Encourage lifelong learning through accredited continuous education programs.
- Engage in community service.
- Promote health awareness among the public.
To be admitted into the Program, students must provide the following requirements:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Photo, White Background
- Copy of graduation certificate (minimum of very good or above average GPA)
- Copy of Official Academic Record
- English Proficiency Test exam TOEFL (iBT) or ILETS
- (2) Recommendation Letters
- A personal statement (not more than 300 words), stating your career objectives and your past experiences
- Copy of Professional Classification and Registration ID of Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (Pharmacist)
- Payment of Registration Fee
- Copy of the National ID or Iqama ID
- Copy of Name page of your Passport
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): 5, 000 SR
Acceptance Administrative Fee (Paid after Acceptance): 5,000 SR
Annual Fee: 120, 000 SR
Tel. #: 011-210-0000
Mobile #: (966) 504500476
Email: [email protected]