How to Apply
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Check our Recruitment Website for the current opening of available post and urgent need of manpower. Prior sending your application, consider the information of job description, person specification and other related criterion. This will certainly help you decide for the job you are looking for, and whether you have the relevant qualifications, skills and experience that match to our needs.
SENDING YOUR APPLICATION
You may Fill-out the Online Application Form or DOWNLOAD our specific APPLICATION FORM » to begin the application process. Application forms help to ensure that all applicants provide the complete information in the same format, enabling the selection panel to easily compare the applications they received.
You may send your completed Application Form and Requirements by:
- Application Requirements:
- Updated CV (updated email and current postal/residential address)
- Passport Copy
- 2×2 ID Photo (current)
- University Credentials Certificates (PhD, Master Degree, Bachelor and others)
- Certificate(s) of Employment
- Current Post Appointment from the University
- Three (3) Character Reference with Name and Official Email (Person whom you know and work with for the last 5 years – 1 Boss and 2 Collegues)
- What is your goal and why you want to work at REU?
- What’s your plan for the next 5 years?
- Other necessary documents such as Background Checking.
- Mail post to: Riyadh Elm University, c/o Human Resources Department P.O Box 84891, Riyadh 11681
- In person to: Human Resources Department – RECRUITMENT OFFICE – Riyadh Elm University Olaya Campus P.O Box 84891, Riyadh 11681
Once you have submitted your application, an acknowledgement email will be sent between 1-2 days following submission. If in case you did not receive any confirmation email, you may follow up the Recruitment Team to ensure that your application is duly received.
OUTCOME OF APPLICATIONS
The Recruitment Team will notify the applicants about the status of application after the initial screening. Be sure to provide an email address you use regularly and an active mobile number, to keep in touch with you about your application.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview arrangement upon completion of the necessary requirements. The evaluation results of interview, power point presentation, video clipping and assessment of documents will be reviewed carefully by the panel before final appointment of the post and the applicants will be notified within of 1-2 weeks period maximum time.