Intern’s Research Proposal Registration
An intern or a group of interns are required to conduct research as a prerequisite for their graduation to improve their skills and knowledge in research and research methodology and evidence-based practice.
- An intern or a group of interns select a research topic.
- The interns’ research topic requires a written pre-approval by the Research Center.
- Internship Program Research Project must be completed by the intern, reviewed by his research mentor, and submitted online.
- All the research projects carried out by the interns shall be registered under “Interns research proposal” type in online portal of REU with faculty being main investigator while interns shall be registered as co-investigators.
- Interns cannot register research proposals by themselves with their REU login credentials within the research portal. Hence interns are encouraged to have research supervisor from REU. In cases where in research supervisor is an outsider, it is mandatory for the students select co-supervisor from the REU to facilitate registration and follow-up of the research project.
- Once the research project is approved, a written research approval letter will be sent to both the interns and their mentor.