Postgraduates Research Proposal Registration
All postgraduate students are required to conduct research as a part of their master program.
- A postgraduate student selects a research topic.
- The postgraduate research topic requires a written pre-approval by the Research Center.
- Master’s Program Research proposal must be completed by the postgraduate student, reviewed by his research supervisor/co-supervisor, and submitted online to the REU research center
- All the research projects carried out by the postgraduate students shall be registered under “postgraduate research proposal” type in research center online portal of REU with postgraduate student being main investigator and the supervisor and co-supervisors as co-investigators.
- Postgraduate students can register research proposals by themselves with their REU login credentials within the research portal.
- Once the research project is approved, a written research approval letter will be sent to both the postgraduate student and supervisor.