Student activity clubs are considered an important forum for discovering and developing talents, encourage innovation and creativity among students, as it contributes to uncovering students’ talents, developing them, develop personality and encourage them to be creative and innovative in various fields.
A positive educational environment that has a positive impact on refining students ’personality and employing it in fruitful and beneficial works, in addition to student partnership to build personal, professional and leadership skills and develop their creative capabilities to be in the forefront of educational institutions at the local, regional, and global level.
Commitment in providing student activities which in turn contribute to building an integrated educational environment for academic achievement, training, developing dialogue skills, learning methods, distinction, creativity, participation in decision-making, teamwork, community service, and practicing various cultural, social, sports and artistic activities.
Student Activities Committee
|Dr. Sultan bin Rakeeb Al-Rimal – Assistant Professor at Dental Repair Department|
|Dr. Asma Saleh AlMeslet – Assistant Professor at Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Diagnostic Sciences|
|Dr. Othman bin Abdullah Al-Othman – Demonstrator|
|Dr. Rakan Seif El Din Shaheen – Lecturer at Periodontal Department|
|Dr. Nancy Mohamed Ahmed Ajwa – Lecturer at Prevention Department|
|Ms. Jamila bint Abdullah Al-Omari- Administrative Assistant – Am Namothajiyah Campus|
|Representative of the Advisory Council for Male Students of the College of Dentistry|
|Representative of the Advisory Council for Female Students of the College of Dentistry|
|Representative of the Advisory Council for Male Students of the College of Pharmacy|
|Representative of the Advisory Council for Female Students of the College of Pharmacy|
|Representative of the Advisory Council for Female Students of the College of Nursing|
|Representative of the Advisory Council for Female Students of the College of Applied Medical Sciences|
Tasks of Student Activities Committee
- Organizing and participating in social, cultural and sports activities.
- Selecting student activity representatives and coordinating activity programs for lectures, seminars, and the like.
- Coordinating activities and setting deadlines in a manner suitable for male and female students.
- Supervising the celebrations of the various university events related to student activities.
- Coordination with facilities deanship and representatives of the activity regarding student activities.
- Developing a plan for student activities for the academic year and proposing the required budget.
- Prepare a quarterly report on student activities and submit it to the University President and Deans of Faculties.
Students Clubs, Cultural and Art, Talent Club
Community Service Club