Extracurricular Activities are activities that fall outside the scope of the regular curriculum. It means students are going above and beyond their school requirements.
Extracurricular Activities require a regular time commitment and initiative such as being on a sports teams, forming student newspaper, playing musical instruments, or volunteering.
Objectives and Goals:
- Explore interests and creates broader perspectives.
- Make a link between the theoretical and practical parts by participating in different activities.
- Enhancing the Team-work principles and self-esteem.
- Encouraging students to participate in different handicraft activities.
- Encouraging students to take volunteering into the consideration.
- Social and cultural Supervision Committee.
- sports Supervision Committee.
- Students affairs Office.
- Student Council.
- “Big Brother” Group
- “Big sister” Group
- Team 32
Academic year 2018-2019 / 1st semester.
- Celebrating the 88th Saudi National Day
- Big Brothers Workshops
- Big sisters Workshops
- Universities Exhibition at Tarbiyah Namouthajiyah Schools.
- Stem Cells awareness and Donation Campaign.
- Participating in the competition of the National Committee for Narcotics Control (Nibras)
- The Video Games Championship / FIFA2019
- Soccer Champions Legue.
- Artistic Sensations Exhibition.
REU 92nd Quality Assurance Symposium Continued Discussing the Important Things of the Distant Learning
The University President, Dr. Saleh Al Shamrani started his message by a very heartwarming welcome to everyone and by acknowledging the deans of Admission and Registration for their great efforts in finalizing the second [...]
The symposium was began by the University President, Dr. Saleh Al Shamrani with his deep acknowledgment to all the colleagues for the remarkable efforts done for the current academic year despite the pandemic situation. [...]
The ceremony of the 90th Saudi National Day was virtually conducted in zoom on Monday, 28 September 2020 at 5:00 pm. This was in the presence of the respected Board Trustees Chairman Prof. Abdullah Al [...]
Dr. Saleh Al Shamrani, the University President, began by remarking a warm welcome to everybody for the new academic year and by extending his deep gratitude of all the colleagues for the valuable support and [...]
REU 87th Quality Assurance Symposium – A Virtual Meeting Converses Its Academic Year Achievements and Updates
The respected Board of Trustees Chairman, Prof. Abdullah Al Shammery expressed his hearth-warming welcome to all the colleagues through his inspiring and complementing words. Dr. Saleh Al Shamrani, the University President, followed to give [...]