Extracurricular Activities are activities that fall outside the scope of the regular curriculum. It means students are going above and beyond their school requirements.
Extracurricular Activities require a regular time commitment and initiative such as being on a sports teams, forming student newspaper, playing musical instruments, or volunteering.
Objectives and Goals:
- Explore interests and creates broader perspectives.
- Make a link between the theoretical and practical parts by participating in different activities.
- Enhancing the Team-work principles and self-esteem.
- Encouraging students to participate in different handicraft activities.
- Encouraging students to take volunteering into the consideration.
- Social and cultural Supervision Committee.
- sports Supervision Committee.
- Students affairs Office.
- Student Council.
- “Big Brother” Group
- “Big sister” Group
- Team 32
Academic year 2018-2019 / 1st semester.
- Celebrating the 88th Saudi National Day
- Big Brothers Workshops
- Big sisters Workshops
- Universities Exhibition at Tarbiyah Namouthajiyah Schools.
- Stem Cells awareness and Donation Campaign.
- Participating in the competition of the National Committee for Narcotics Control (Nibras)
- The Video Games Championship / FIFA2019
- Soccer Champions Legue.
- Artistic Sensations Exhibition.
The Multidisciplinary Seminar for the postgraduate dentistry students has resumed physically in the month of September 2021. Faculty and students were excited to attend this weekly scientific activity physically, again. The schedule for the activity [...]
REU 92nd Quality Assurance Symposium Continued Discussing the Important Things of the Distant Learning
The University President, Dr. Saleh Al Shamrani started his message by a very heartwarming welcome to everyone and by acknowledging the deans of Admission and Registration for their great efforts in finalizing the second [...]