Extracurricular Activities are activities that fall outside the scope of the regular curriculum. It means students are going above and beyond their school requirements.
Extracurricular Activities require a regular time commitment and initiative such as being on a sports teams, forming student newspaper, playing musical instruments, or volunteering.
Objectives and Goals:
- Explore interests and creates broader perspectives.
- Make a link between the theoretical and practical parts by participating in different activities.
- Enhancing the Team-work principles and self-esteem.
- Encouraging students to participate in different handicraft activities.
- Encouraging students to take volunteering into the consideration.
- Social and cultural Supervision Committee.
- sports Supervision Committee.
- Students affairs Office.
- Student Council.
- “Big Brother” Group
- “Big sister” Group
- Team 32
Academic year 2018-2019 / 1st semester.
- Celebrating the 88th Saudi National Day
- Big Brothers Workshops
- Big sisters Workshops
- Universities Exhibition at Tarbiyah Namouthajiyah Schools.
- Stem Cells awareness and Donation Campaign.
- Participating in the competition of the National Committee for Narcotics Control (Nibras)
- The Video Games Championship / FIFA2019
- Soccer Champions Legue.
- Artistic Sensations Exhibition.
Important Meeting with Batch 19 Dental Interns – Presentation of REU Preparation Training Programs in Collaboration with SANED DENT Company
Riyadh Elm University has conducted its important meeting for the Presentation Training Program in collaboration with the Saned Dent Company for Batch 19 Dental Interns on January 19, 2020, at the ground floor, Theater [...]
The Dentistry Postgraduate Students’ Multidisciplinary Seminar for the Academic Year 2019-2020 starts again last Sunday, September 8, 2018 at the same venue, ground floor North Tower of An Namuthajiyah Campus. The presenter were Dr. [...]