- Advising on institution-wide priorities and strategies for quality improvement;
- Assisting internal academic and administrative units in the development of quality improvement strategies within their own areas;
- Establishing and monitoring self-assessment processes and reporting requirements;
- Providing training for faculty and staff in the institution together with advice and support as required;
- Developing a procedures manual describing the institution’s structure and processes for quality assurance; specifying criteria for selection and formats for indicators, benchmarks, and objectives; preparing standard forms for matters such as student and graduate surveys; and advising on operational procedures for the planning and implementation of quality processes;
- Maintaining systematic collections of reports on performance including data on indicators and benchmarks that will be required for analysis and reporting on trends in performance and changes in the environment within which the institution is operating.